Sunday, December 21, 2014

Jenna + Brett's Beautiful Barn Wedding




I worked on this wedding a few months back, in September. Taking place at a pretty outdoor venue, Orcutt Ranch, in West Hills, CA, Jenna and Brett's wedding was both picturesque and fun. It was definitely a day to remember. The bridesmaids were wearing beautiful pastel colored dresses, which complimented the grey colored suits the groom and groomsmen had on really well. And the bride, Jenna, looked just stunning! I loved that I was a part of this special celebration. Big thanks to Danny Baker at Epic Imagery for these gorgeous images!






erica@bridesbestie.com
or 310.462.7422 for inquiries


1 comment:

  1. Barn Wedding!! I just love this theme. When I got married at a garden wedding venue in Los Angeles I also used this theme for the decoration. My wedding planner did fabulous work and suggested best wedding vendors to me.

    ReplyDelete